Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
With many of the homes in Warren County having basements and undeveloped attic space, there are multiple locations and opportunities for mold to develop without immediate notice. Moisture concerns might go unchallenged in lower levels of a home when the traffic in this basement is unchallenged. Remediation specialists and general contractors of our SERVPRO team work together to remove active organisms spreading in a property and repair the damage this colonization caused.
Effective Remediation Approaches for Warren County
Active colonization is the primary threat that mold can cause to your property and its occupants. Exposure of organic matter can help the spread of mold spores and the subsequent colonies. Remediation involves multiple steps and stages to protect and restore several types of materials, contents, and surfaces exposed to spreading colonies. Depending on the access to these damaged areas and the severity of the colonization impacting the element, there are several techniques our remediators can use to prevent further spread and begin eliminating current threats. Some of these approaches include:
- Surface sanding
- Abrasive soda blasting / Media blasting
- Antimicrobial surface cleaning
- Controlled demolition
Mold Damage Repairs for Residences
One of the advantages of choosing SERVPRO of Warren County beyond our experienced division of professional remediation experts is our general contracting crew's licensed building professionals. Combining these workers allows us to address the immediate threats of active colonization without forgoing the necessary repairs and reconstruction that the property likely requires that would otherwise require a subcontractor to resolve.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (908) 454-3900
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Warren County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (908) 454-3900
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Warren County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: