What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

Could not have asked for a better experience! 

SERVPRO is great! Very easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company!

We had a devastating explosion in our living room when an old piping system in the fireplace was basically made into a pipe bomb by an ignorant plumber. The explosion destroyed a good portion of the room, floor to ceiling, and the adjoining hallway. We had been serving hors d'oeuvres; wine, cheeses, breads, shrimp, and a salmon tartare at the time of the explosion. The food basically exploded into the walls and into or on to every single thing in the room. SERVPRO was the company our insurance adjustor selected, and he assured us they were the best. He was correct. These professionals came in on time and cleaned the entire two areas with the expert precision of a tiny toothbrush! Literally every square inch was cleaned, AND they came back and cleaned a second time with a special cleaner that specifically removes food bacteria, because they told me that in a few months we would smell the food that had exploded into the walls. I don't know when I've ever seen such care taken, especially by the foreman, Jacob, or seen people trained so well for such a complicated and arduous set of tasks. They took our beloved heirloom coffee table to a special carpenter and had it sanded down and re-stained, saving it, when we thought it would have to be thrown away. It actually looks better now than before the explosion! They took our cheeseboard to their plant for a special antibacterial cleaning so that we would be able to use it again and we are also most grateful for this, as it was a housewarming gift from two of our closest friends. My husband and I recommend SERVPRO wholeheartedly for any deep cleaning service. We are so grateful. - Alison Bolshoi

Great and fast service.

Very easy company to work with! Fast and very reliable. They were flexible with that hours worked best for me and were very accommodating. 

Our family is very grateful for the SERVPRO team. They got our home back up and running again just in time for the holidays.